Qualifications And Experience
• Certified Professional Midwife, North American Registry of Midwives
• Licensed Midwife in Texas
• Graduate of the Association of Texas Midwifery Training Program
• Association of Texas Midwives and North Texas Midwives member
• CPR for the Healthcare Professional, AHA
• Volunteer Midwife for Mercy House Ministries
• Neonatal Resuscitation, AHA/AAP
Lynette Cannon, LM, CPM
“For me, midwifery isn’t just about babies. It’s not even just about moms. It’s the whole family- nurturing and encouraging and empowering and blessing this new family into being. Participating in these sacred moments is a humbling privilege.”
~Lynette Cannon, LM, CPM
Lynette’s call to midwifery began in 2009 as she attended her first out-of-hospital birth. Lynette believes that every woman deserves the opportunity to birth in the environment she chooses, surrounded by loving and capable attendants.
She believes that women’s bodies were designed perfectly for birthing, and that all aspects of the childbirth experience are profound opportunities to assist in God’s creation.
Lynette and her husband, Kevin, have been married 23 years and have 3 children: Nick, Sophie and Joelle. Her family lives in Keller and attends Grace Community Church in Southlake, where they minister to families by providing dinner before Wednesday evening services every month.
Email or call 817.421.6289 to set up an appointment for a free consultation and tour of our Grapevine Birthing Center.