Stephanie Kentner, LM, CPM
Qualifications And Experience
• Certified Professional Midwife, North American Registry of Midwives
• Licensed Midwife in Texas
• Member of North Texas Midwives
• Member of Association of TX Midwives
• CPR for the Healthcare Professional, AHA
• Neonatal Resuscitation, AHA/AAP
Stephanie feels it is an honor and privilege to be a midwife.
She strongly believes in the power of a woman to birth her baby naturally and as God designed.
She believes a woman should be encouraged to participate in her own care as well as that of the life growing within her. This is dynamically accomplished through the personal level service of midwifery care, which she believes every woman deserves.
Stephanie feels blessed to be a part of the midwifery community and believes her years of working side by side with other great midwives in our community has given her the experience and desire to come along side you and guide you with not only practical care and a watchful eye, but also to educate, encourage and support you as you bring your baby into your arms.