Personalized prenatal care with plenty of time for questions. We love getting to know our families!
• Vital Signs (blood pressure, pulse, temperature)
• Monitoring the fetal heart rate
• Measuring the size and growth of your uterus (fundal height)
• Palpating the position of your baby
Labwork is included in your care.
It is our desire to facilitate the home birth or birth center birth that you desire in a safe, calming and relaxing envirnoment. We are here to serve and comfort you!
• Evaluating fetal heart rate (every 20- 30 minutes during active labor and more often as labor progresses)
• Monitoring vital signs of mother (blood pressure, pulse, temperature, reflexes)
• Palpating fetal position
• Vaginal exams if necessary, and only with permission
• Assisting with techniques to help mom relax and work with her body, including hydrotherapy, massage, position change, and homeopathy
After the birth of your baby we remain with you until you are both stable. Here are some of the things that take place after birth:
• Delayed Cord Clamping & immediate skin to skin
• Monitor Mom and Baby's vitals
• Prepare Herbal bath for Mom and Baby
• Record length, chest and head circumference and weight
• Complete Newborn Exam that thouroughly checks every body system
• Postpartum Visits Include:
24 hr phone consult
1-3 day visit
2 week office visit
6 week office visit